COLUMBIA, S.C. (February 21, 2017) – The Central SC Committee of 100 is excited to announce the newest Board Members and Officers for 2017.
- Barrie Kirk, Vice President, Corporate and Continuing Education and Marketing Communications, Midlands Technical College – Chair
- Mark J. Hendrix CPA, Executive Vice President, Burkett Burkett & Burkett Certified Public Accountants, P.A. – Treasurer
- Chip Salak, New Business Development, McWaters, Inc. – Immediate Past Chair
- Carey Adamson, Field Leadership Consultant, Colonial Life
- G. Michael Briggs, President & CEO, Central SC Alliance
- Warren Darby, Vice President – Global Business, SC Power Team
- Lavita Harriford, Economic Development Project Manager, SCANA Corporation
- Jeff Manning, Business Development Manager, Adams and Reese LLP
- Jesse Smith, Senior Vice President, Commercial Insurance Services, First Citizens Bank
- Brittany Williams, Client Liaison – Marketing & Communications, Mead & Hunt
Returning Board Members are:
This group will lead C100 in its continued efforts to support the mission of the Central SC Alliance and provide oversight in the development and execution of annual fundraising events. Planning is currently underway for this year’s events, and further details will be distributed as they are confirmed.
- Global Business Appreciation Reception: May 2017
- Industry Appreciation Golf Tournament: September/October 2017
- Big Thursday Ally Appreciation Oyster Roast: November 16, 2017
About Central SC Committee of 100
The Central SC Committee of 100 is the volunteer marketing group that promotes economic development in a nine-county region in the center of South Carolina. Its purpose is to provide private-sector resources to the Central South Carolina Alliance’s mission of recruiting capital investment and jobs. To learn more about the Central SC Committee of 100 please visit our webpage at www.centralsc.org and like us on Facebook.
About Central SC Alliance
The Central SC Alliance (CSCA) is a full-service professional economic development organization, founded in 1994 as a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit, public/private partnership, engaged in the recruitment of capital investment and jobs to the Central Region of South Carolina. Since inception, CSCA and its partners and allies, have attracted $12 billion in capital investment and over 65,500 new jobs to the Central Region of South Carolina.
CSCA represents nine counties and the City of Columbia. (The nine county region includes, Calhoun, Clarendon, Fairfield, Kershaw, Lexington, McCormick, Newberry, Orangeburg and Richland.) To learn more about the Central SC Alliance please visit our website at www.centralsc.org and be sure to follow us on Twitter @Central_SC and like us on Facebook.